Your Glashütte Original is a both exclusive and robust timepiece. But it needs to be regularly serviced to ensure its precision and beauty is preserved.
Revisions - Glashütte Original
Your timepiece also needs some timeout.
Please only contact one of our service partners or our manufactory if you want your Glashütte Original serviced. A detailed quote will be put together for you based on a careful analysis of your watch. Only with your express consent will the watch then be handed over to experienced watchmakers.
Our servicing is tailored to your needs – from the whole watch to the tiniest detail. That’s why we generally distinguish between two types of services: Full maintenance service and Individual services
Full maintenance service
This service includes the following:
1. Dismantling the entire movement
2. Visual analysis of the individual parts to check for wear or damage
3. Cleaning and lubricating all parts
4. Replacement of wear parts
5. Movement assembly and function test
6. Regulating the watch’s average daily rate
7. Checking all parameters based on the Glashütte Original standards
Case and metal strap
1. Cleaning and reconditioning the case parts and metal strap
2. Restoring and checking watertightness
Final checks of
3. Winding and power reserve
4. Rate precision
Any service performed outside of a full maintenance requires certain basic work in order to ensure the desired functionality. This basic work includes:
1. Restoring and checking watertightness, including replacement of all seals
2. Cleaning the case and metal strap
We provide a 24-month warranty for flawless repairs as detailed above and the replaced original spare parts. In the event of a defect identified by our service staff as such, we will remedy this free of charge in the manner we deem best. No further rights relating to defective performance can be exercised. This warranty does not cover wear and tear or damages caused by external interventions or carelessness.
Non-binding Glashütte Original maintenance prices
Please note that the stated prices are our non-binding recommended prices incl. 19% VAT. All recommended service prices apply for servicing and repairs performed at the Glashütte Original service centre in Glashütte, Germany. Subject to errors and price changes. When dealing with authorised service centres, they serve merely as price recommendations.