Lady Serenade 1-39-22-04-01-04 - Glashütte Original
Every woman values classics that never go out of style. The Lady Serenade is also one of these timeless companions. Shimmering materials and gently curving forms complement each other, full of poetry, and lend the feminine series of watches a particularly sophisticated aspect.
In addition to the display of hours, minutes and seconds, the Lady Serenade also features a small date. The date disc in the window positioned at 6 o’clock takes on the dark shade of the dial, while the dials with a lighter hue are complemented by a date disc that is equally light.
The crown, which is especially comfortable to use, is fitted with either a sapphire cabochon or a brilliant-cut diamond. Beating in the heart of the Lady Serenade is a superbly finished manufactory movement with a swan-neck fine adjustment.
- Hour and minute
- Crown with brilliant-cut diamond (approx. 0.1 ct. TW vvs)
- Galvanized silver
- Surface with sunburst decoration
- Indices applied
- Printed scales
- Black date on white background
- Glashütte three-quarter plate with stripe finish
- Swan-neck fine adjustment
- Bevelled edges
- Polished steel parts
- Skeletonized rotor with double-G symbol
- Heavy metal oscillation weight