Senator Tourbillon 1-94-03-05-04-30 - Glashütte Original
Ø 42.00 mmDimensions
White goldThe case's material
Automatic movementMovement type
Louisiana Alligator leather strap, blueStrap type
Limited to 25 pieces worldwideLimited Edition
- [[item.price]] [[item.currency]], [[item.type]] ([[item.ref_number]])
Masterpiece in white gold
Limited to 25 pieces, this masterpiece has a 42 mm case in white gold with satin-brushed and polished surfaces, which are perfectly complementary and reflect the light harmoniously. A dark blue Louisiana alligator leather strap with foldover clasp in white gold ensures a secure and stylish fit on the wrist.
The light silver-grained dial is made by hand, its engraved and black inlaid numerals and railroad chapter ring standing out clearly against its finely grained texture. The Roman numeral one is comprised of the watch‘s individual number in the limited edition. The striking Panorama Date by Glashütte Original is positioned at hour 12. The real eye-catcher is the filigree Flying Tourbillon, which forms a visual counterpoint to the Panorama Date. Blued, pear-shaped hands complete the elegant overall appearance.
In an open carriage, the balance and escapement turn continuously on their own axis, precisely 360° per minute. The elegant construction by the Glashütte master watchmaker Alfred Helwig is anchored only on the underside, so that it appears to be flying in its so-called cage. In this way, the Flying Tourbillon reliably neutralizes the negative effect of gravity on rate precision. Mounted on the rotating tourbillon carriage is a small hand whose blued-steel tip indicates the passing seconds.
Ticking within this mechanical work of art is the elaborately finished Calibre 94-03 manufacture movement, with automatic winding and a 48-hour power reserve. The sapphire crystal on the case back reveals characteristic features of the high art of German watchmaking, including Glashütte stripes, beveled edges, polished steel parts, blued screws and the bi-colour galvanic, skeletonized rotor.
- Hour and minute
- Flying Tourbillon with small second
- Panorama Date
- Limitation number under the Roman one in the hour display
- Varnish silver-grainé
- Surface fine matt
- Railroad chapter, laser engraved, black laquer inlay
- Roman numbers, laser engraved, black laquer inlay
- Inscription & second scale printed
- Black Panorama Date on ivory coloured background
- Glashütte three-quarter plate with stripe finish
- Perlage decoration on balance mirror (beneeth Flying Tourbillon)
- Breguet spring
- Skeletonized rotor with double-G symbol and 21-carat gold oscillation weight
- Diamond capstone at Flying Tourbillon
- Bevelled edges
- Polished steel parts
- Blued screws