PanoMatic Luna 1-90-12-02-12-02 - Glashütte Original
Stainless steel case
Polished case in stainless steel with sapphire crystal case back, bezel set with 64 brilliant-cut diamonds, brilliant-cut diamond on crown
Dark grey “Tahiti” mother-of-pearl, rod indexes set with a total of 18 brilliant-cut diamonds, white gold hands
Louisiana alligator leather strap in grey-brown, black rubber strap with relief pattern
The magic of the moon
The PanoMatic Luna lends the fine art of making watches a truly heavenly dimension: on its delicately shimmering mother-of-pearl dial a silvery moon follows its path while diamonds on the bezel sparkle like stars.
A characteristic feature of the PanoMatic Luna is the dial’s asymmetric design, which is based on the golden ratio, also known as the divine proportion. The axes of all hands are aligned vertically on the left side of the dial, while the right side is defined by the Panorama Date and the moon phase display.
Feminine Panorama Date
Glashütte Original’s characteristic big date is based on two concentrically arranged display discs, which are on the same level. The date window is gently rounded and contributes to the feminine character of this watch.
- Hour and minute
- Small second
- Panorama Date
- Moon phase
- Crown with brilliant-cut diamond (approx. 0.1 ct. TW vvs)
- Mother-of-pearl "Tahiti"
- 18 brilliant-cut diamonds (approx. 0.04 ct, TW-vvs)
- Black Panorama Date on white background
- Moon phase display silver/silver
- Glashütte three-quarter plate with stripe finish
- Balance bridge engraved by hand
- Duplex-swan-neck fine adjustment
- Skeletonized rotor (off-centre) with double-G symbol and 21-carat gold oscillation weight
- Bevelled edges
- Polished steel parts
- Blued screws